Application process step by step:
Norwegian applicants : Diploma in both Norwegian and English from Upper Secondary school. Applicants finishing Upper Secondary school spring 2020 should send transcript of grades for 1., 2. and 3. grade.
Swedish and Danish applicants : Diploma in both Swedish/Danish and English from Upper Secondary school and a confirmation letter from Universitet - och högskolerådet(Sweden) or Ministry of Education(Denmark) that you do have general university admission certificatian. Applicants finishing Upper Secondary school spring 2020 should send transcript of grades.
CV in English
2. When UVMP has received your documents and made their evaluations, you will receive an e-mail with further information about the application process. Then you must send the following
documents physically to Office for foreign studies:
1) Application fee (filled in and signed)
2) Receipt for paid application fee
3) Copy of Diploma confirmed by Notarius Publicus and Apostille.
Before you send the original documents to UVMP, we ask you to scan and send them via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. When the university has received the application and documents you will received an invitation for entrance exam.
Spring 2020 entrance exams will be held in Oslo 3rd April and 5th June.
Feedback from the entrance exam will be given within 5 working days after the exam.